Myrna Larson

How about reformatting the Word document to put all of the information from
one label on a single line, separated by tabs. Then you could import that into
Excel.

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:49:11 -0800, "Lisa"
wrote:

I know how to use the mail merge feature from Excel to Word, but how about
from existing labels in Word to a usable Excel spreadsheet. My approaches
have been to save word as .txt and then get external data in Excel. That
works great accept I need to be able to have different column fields like
Name, Address, City, State etc. What is the best way to go about doing this?
Any help?? Thank you in advance.