Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gazza Gazza is offline

Default User form to sort data

I have a user form which I want to use to sort data on a worksheet (having
defined a name for the data rnage). There are 2 frames on the user form. The
first frame has 3 options buttons which I want the user to decide from the 3
columns which to use as the sort (using the relevent row header). The second
frame has 2 option buttons which the user can use to determine whether the
sort is ascending or descending.

will the code that does all this need to be written in a general module or
should it be written as an event on say a "run button" on the form

Thanks

Gaz