Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Geebee Geebee is offline

Default pause

hi,

Then how do I resume back to the code after the form is closed, without
putting all of the code that follows in the UserForms "contunue button" I
added?

Thanks in advance,
geebee

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

use a modeless Userform to display your message.

Userform1.show vbModeless

Tom Ogilvy

"geebee" wrote:

hi,

I have the following:

'//-------------------------------------------------
'-Make sure total lines titled "totals" in sheet "options" are all equal
Sheets("options").Activate
Sheets("options").Select
MsgBox "Make sure total lines titled 'totals' in sheet optionsare all equal"

I would like for the code to be able to pause to allow the user to actually
performs what the messagebox is instructing, then for the code to continue
execution when the user clicks the messagebox or something. How can I do
this?

Thanks in advance,
geebee