Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Case Bill Case is offline

Default My code is still not working -- Excel 2000 Worksheet protectio

Hi Tom;

An old lesson re-learned.

Sent off the post to the mailing list. Had a bite to eat watched some TV.
Then remembered I had corrected "Public ThisExcelVersion As Variant" from
"Public ThisExcelVersion As Integer" in passing on my version of the project,
but was still working with an older version on his machine that still had the
error. Going to check out the new version at his place now.

Thanks. Getting reassurance that code is right can save as much time has
having someone correctIng something that is wrong.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

the structure of your second protection command is correct. So what
problem are you having - is it raising an error?

Tom Ogilvy

Regards Bill