Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Die_Another_Day Die_Another_Day is offline

Default Using a checkbox to activate/deactivate input option

In the userform code area, use the userform_initialize sub with code
like this:
CheckBox1.Value = False
In the CheckBox1_Change Event use code like this:
TextBox1.Enabled = Not(CheckBox1.Value)
TextBox3.Enabled = Not(CheckBox1.Value)

HTH

Charles

Jacob wrote:
I have created a program using VBA and I am attempting to use a form
for my first time. I want to have a checkbox that when checked allows
users to input additional items into the form. by default I want the
box to be unchecked and those input boxes grayed out and disabled.
what is the best way to do this? thanks.