Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default The name of the textbox in userform keeps disappearing

Only Excel 97 and later supported userform. don't save it in a lower
version.

Excel 97 to Excel 2003 uses one file format, so saving as normal should
suffice.

Tom Ogilvy

"Excel 009" wrote:

Yes, I did. It happened like 4 times when the names changed.
Everytime when that happened, I need to close the file and then reopen.
Right now, it seems running Ok. But similar thing happened before
like the control in the form disappeared after the file was saved and
reopen. All this happened when I saved the file into a lower version.