Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Formula problems

Count would return 4 if there are numbers in all 4 cells. I think you meant

=IF(COUNTIF(D17:D20,D15)=4,D15,MIN(D17:D20))

Tom Ogilvy

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

In cell D16 try
=IF(COUNT(D17:D20)=4,D15,MIN(D17:D20))

--
Regards

Roger Govier

wrote in message
ps.com...
thanks it not what i am looking for it seems this formula added all
the
data in the cell. What i am looking for if D15 value for example 1
equals to range D17, D18, D19, D20 value are all 1 then display value
1
in cell D16. If not display min value of D17:D20.

many thanks for your help anyway

Muhammed Rafeek M wrote:

i am not sure whether u r looking this formula:
=IF(D15=SUM(D17:D20),D15,SUM(D17:D20))

" wrote:

My problem is I am trying to create a formula that would calculate
some
figures.

FORMULA: -

IF D15 is equal to D17:D20 display result, IF not display result
D17:D20.

all these results would be display in cell D16.

many thanks