Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WhytheQ WhytheQ is offline

Default BreakLinks method works when Stepping Through but not when Running!

Dear All,
I have a worksheet with several graphs in it.
The sheet gets copied to create a new workbook then I've atempted to
Breaklinks to the original workbook by using the following code
(straight out of the online help!!).
If I step through the macro then it seems like the links are broken,
but if I just let it run then when I open the workbook (which has been
programmatically attached to and outlook mailitem) then the links still
exist and haven't been broken!!

Any help greatly appreciated,
Jason.

Dim astrLinks As Variant
' Define variable as an Excel link type.
astrLinks = ActiveWorkbook.LinkSources(Type:=xlLinkTypeExcelLi nks)
' Break the first link in the active workbook.
ActiveWorkbook.BreakLink Name:=astrLinks(1), Type:=xlLinkTypeExcelLinks