Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Merging Files in ListView

You mean the listbox has a list of fully qualified filenames for text files
which you want to combine into one large file? Or have you read each file
into the listbox sequentially (so the data from all files is in the listbox)
and you want to write the list back out to a textfile?

Tom Ogilvy

"Larry" wrote in message
This site is and will be very helpful in the near future in another
segment
of The program I am writing; right now I have a populated listbox with txt
files and I am trying to merge them into another text file. I appreciate
all
the help so far.
--
Larry E. Brueshaber

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"Larry" wrote in message
On my Userform, I am using the listbox to populate it with files from a
directory. What I am trying to do is open the files and merge them
into a
single file. I appreciate any help anyone can give me.
--
Larry E. Brueshaber