mike_mike

Default Creating toolbars thru VBA

Hi

Is it possible to create a tool bar thru VB code? and check if it exists for
that user, if it dosen't then create it. I want all users of a shared spread
sheet to get the same toolbar. I don't want to over write the XLB file below
as suggested below, in case it overwrites there current toolbar seetings..

Some one suggests

Menu and Toolbar customizations are stored in your *.XLB file.

Version 97 is username.xlb and found in C:\Windows folder.

Versions 2000 through 2003 are Excel9, Excel10 and Excel11.xlb and would be
found in

Documents and Settings\yourname\application data\microsoft\Excel

One method is to send your *.XLB file to the other user and have that user
overwrite their own *.xlb with yours.

Another method is to Attach the Toolbar(ToolsCustomizeToolbars) to a file
and send that file.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:52:03 -0700, "Tasha"
wrote:

I have my Excel toolbars just the way I like it and I was wondering if there
was a way to share the toolbar with another user?