BJH

Default Copy shortcut

I would like to see the addition of a second copy shortcut (where you click
on the small box on the bottom right corner of a cell). This one could be a
small box on the top right corner of the cell and would be used to copy
formulas only and not formats. While I really like the current shortcut, it
is frustrating to copy over the existing formatting of other cells when you
intend to copy just the formulas.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions