Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Case Bill Case is offline

Default Password not working on exported Workbook / Worksheet.

Hi JLGWhiz;

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Would they not have to run the macro again to reset the password when it is
set by code? I am not sure how that works.

I am not sure how the whole password thing works in Excel. What I have read
isn't more enlightening.

I use OfficeXP (i.e Excel 2003) my friend uses Excel 2000 as a stand alone.
Every thing on my machine works as it is supposed to. Yes, password was set
by the Worksheet.Protect properies. So, if it works for me, the same VBA
code should make it work for him. However, when he opens the workbook I sent
to him or uses the Unhide macro I wrote, he gets an error message generated
by On Error, and no password entry dialogue. The hidden columns Unhide
anyways.

"Bill Case" wrote:

What have I missed?

Regards Bill