Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stratuser Stratuser is offline

Default Append One Array to Another, and Consolidate

Thanks, these array functions are very interesting, and I'll look into them.

"Alan Beban" wrote:

Stratuser wrote:
The fifth element is the monthly return of the stock with ticker "A", which
is the same in both cases, so it would still be 7 in the consolidated array.

I'm afraid I still don't see eactly what the "duplicate consolidation"
specs are, but if the functions in the freely downloadable file at
http://home.pacbell.net/beban are available to your workbook, the two
arrays can be combined in a new myArray1 with

i = UBound(myArray1)
j = UBound(myArray2)
k = UBound(myArray1, 2)
ResizeArray myArray1, i + j, k
ReplaceSubArray myArray1, myArray2, i + 1, 1

Alan Beban