Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Titten Tei Titten Tei is offline

Default Reformatting text....

Hi.
First, I'm not sure if this is the correct newsgroup for this but I try...

I would like to use excel to reformat text in a musiclibrary.

All performers are located in a textfile like this:

Line 1: ADAMS, BRYAN (ENG) + DENVER, JOHN (USA) + JARRE, JEAN MICHELLE (FRA)
+ THE BEATLES + THE DOORS

I want to acchive a swithching of lastname, firstname so result being like
the following :
(If possible change the letters to capital exept for
the first letter. The language code ex. (ENG) should be kept in capital.)

Bryan Adams (ENG) + John Denver (USA) + Jean Michelle Jarre (FRA) + The
Beatles + The Doors

Is there an expert who knows the answer in this case ?

\T. Tei