Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mike mike is offline

Default End(xlDown) won't work

Well I'm wanting to start at the first 'different' cell, that is the
first empty cell.

Apparently something about there only being one non-empty cell in the
range specified is throwing it off.

For example, I'm trying to find the first unused cell to paste to. It
doesn't work until I have at least two cells in the range that are not
empty. If only one is not empty, it freaks. I don't know why. I can add
an extra row to get it to work but it's really bugging me as to why it
doesn't just work with only one nonempty cell.