Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default Excel, Fullscreen, Taskbar

Does that solve the problem ?
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...6607a5 86c1c7

NickHK

"xspc" ...
I'm new with Forums and Newsgroups

I've already posted this question in MSDN Forums ? Microsoft ISV Community
Center Forums ? Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). But I found this
morning
that Newsgroups should be a better place for my subject.

So I'm sorry if you have read my question before

I use Windows 2000 Pro and Office XP

When I open Excel, all the elements of the application appear above the
Windows task bar. (I see the sheet tabs, status bar and task bar)

When I select fullscreen (with Application.DisplayFullScreen = True), the
status bar and sheet tabs are hidden behind the task bar.

Hint: I've found that, when I put the task bar on the left side of the
screen and after put it on the bottom, the status bar and sheet tabs
reappear
above the task bar, or if I set the task bar in AutoHide and set always on
top afetr. But these are not good options for my users, nor is hidding
the
task bar.

First question: Is it possible to keep the status bar and sheet tabs
automatically above the task bar, when I select fullscreen option. (with a
setup or a macro)

When Excel is in fullscreen mode, and I minimise it (with
Application.WindowState = xlMinimized), and then restore it, Excel restore
in
normal mode, instead of fullscreen.

Second question: Is it possible to restore Excel in fullscreen mode or
write
a macro that will execute automatically to select fullscreen when Excel is
restored.

Note: Any solution that doesn't use fullscreen option will not fit.

Thanks