Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default End(xlDown) won't work

The End() function works on either the presence of data or the absence of
data. If your starting point contains data and the next cell, in your case
A2, is blank. It will stop because it believes it has reached the end of the
series. If you start in a blank cell and the next cell contains data, it
will stop for the same reason. It looks for all of the cells that are like
the one it starts in, either "" or = "". Does this help?

"mike" wrote:

I just discovered that if I put something in A2 it will start in A3. It
seems to have a problem with A2 for some reason, but not A3.