Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mike mike is offline

Default End(xlDown) won't work

I've been using the following code to copy a range of cells to another
worksheet, appending each time.

Sheets("Order").Select
Range("R2:AP2").Select
Selection.Copy

Sheets("data").Select
Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False

It's worked fine until I've directed it to another sheet, "data". Now,
I get a run time erroe 1004, App defined or Object defined error.

The first blank row in column A starts with cell A2. That's where it
should start. In A1 I have the word "Description". I've tried numbers,
even left A1 blank and still get the same error. Cells to the right of
A1 have other headings. If I do a manual Paste it works.

Thoughts?