Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darin Kramer Darin Kramer is offline

Default Sort by rows...

Hi there,

I got data in columns a onwards (could go up to AZ, and any variable
number of columns between a and az)I need VB to
to sort the data by ROWS, and basic VB seems to sort the data fine
however I loose the cell formatting (border) of the sorted data.
Does anyone have some VB to do the above and maintain the cell
formatting.?

Alternatively, I could copy and paste the cell formatting from another
sheet, (say column A in sheet B) and paste formatting over the existing
data in my original sheet, but I need to then find last column with data
in it (ie from column A how do I find last column with data in it, and
then select column A up to and including that last column...?)

Thanks!!!!!

Darin