Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TimkenSteve TimkenSteve is offline

Default Excel Macro find non zero value in cell and insert row beneath

Hi all,
I am a VBA newbie trying to finish a macro where in columns N:AN I have
a series of cells with zeros and values

The Heading for each column is a series of values
1, 9, 10, 22, 33, 98....
the cells in each columns are populated with either THAT number or a
zero
1 9 10 22 33 98
0 0 10 0 0 98
0 9 0 22 0 98
1 0 0 0 0 0

What I want excel to do is were there is a non zero value to insert a
ROW beneath that value.
This sheet is a dump from an oracle table and in A1 there is a CATS
number (ex. 2104). I need to get the current format
CATS 1 9 22 33 98
2104 0 9 0 0 98
CATS Product Code
2104 9
2104 98
If I can get a row beneath each non zero cell value I can copy each
down ordinally into One column labeled Product Code and delete the
rest.

Can this be done??
Any assistance is much appreciated
Steve