Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Why it doesn't work

Add some debug.print lines to verify--I bet there's a difference.

debug.print .cells(u,1).value & vblf & me.combo1.text

then look for the differences in the immediate window.

"François" wrote:

No differences, the datas in the comboboxes are the same than de cells.

Thanks for you help.

"Dave Peterson" a écrit dans le message de news:
Maybe there's a difference between what's in the comboboxes and what's in
those
cells--upper/lower case differences, spelling differences, differences in
spaces????

"François" wrote:

Hi,

Why this code stop always at the last not empty line (7269). The data is
at
line 6839. Any tought.

Dim Line As Integer

For u = 2 To .Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
If .Cells(u, 1) = Me.Combo1.Text And .Cells(u, 2) = Me.Combo2.Text And
.Cells(u, 3) = Me.Combo3.Text And .Cells(u, 4) = Me.Combo4.Text Then
Line = u
Exit Sub
End If
Next