noelma

Turn on or off Insert Options
Click Options on the Tools menu, and click the Edit tab.
Select or clear Show Insert Options buttons.

--
Noel O'K

"Chris" wrote:

I don see any icon. It inserts the new row with the same size, color, format
etc. form the first row.

"noelma" wrote:

If it's Excel 2003, when you insert the new row under the header row youy
should get a small icon appearing which has a drop down arrow providing
format options. You can select to format the new row as the line above, the
line below, or clear formatting.
--
Noel O'K

"Chris" wrote:

Hi,
The first row in my excel file is the header. When I insert a new row after
that, the new row takes the format, color etc of the header. How can I avoid
the new rows inserted form taking the format of the forst row?

Thanks