Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] gdbm@hotmail.com is offline

Default Using a marco to update my spreadsheet.

My problem is that i am currently manually updating my spreadsheet when
i recieve a payment from student in my class.

I am looking for a macro that i can assign to a button which will
update the payment coloum with a fixed amount.

The marco needs to find the coloum of interest, which is fixed in my
spreadsheet, find the next free cell in the coloum and input the value
(cost of a lesson) into that cell.

It would also be useful to have a similar Marco that allows me to enter
data recieved from a input box, into the next free cell in a deffind
coloum.

Hope you can help

Cheers

Glynn