Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frederick Chow Frederick Chow is offline

Default Your link is not relevant to my problem

Thanks for your response, but I am afraid this page can't solve my problem.

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Check out Chip Pearson's site:
http://cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Frederick Chow wrote:

Hi all,

Does anybody here know how to dynamically create procedures in a sheet
module without using the troublesome InsertLines or CreateEventProc
methods?
If the procedures are located in a standard module then I can always use
CopyModule approach thus bypassing those troublesome methods, but can I
do
the same with sheet modules? Thanks for your advice in advance.

Frederick Chow
Hong Kong.

--

Dave Peterson