Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Riddler Riddler is offline

Default Setting a list box to a value

I dont quite follow what you have shown.
What I am trying to do is have a listbox list filled up and then select
one of those items by its text. So from my list above of suppliers I
want to select say Walmart. All I am looking to do is preselect some
choices and then let the user change them as needed to create a
revision. The main function of my Excel program is a request for quote
# system and I want to be able to pull up a existing RFQ and then
create a revision of it So I was trying to take existing info and
preselect it and then let the user change as needed and take out a new
revision for the RFQ.

Thanks
Scott