Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default fix worksheet color

the background color is determined by the windows property (or as you call it
the monitor property). Any workbook that is opened should have the same
background color unless somebody has done something like

Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = 35
(in other words, they didn't change the background color, they changed the
cell color for all the cells)

in which case, that is how you would reverse it

Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone

Tom Ogilvy

"canbya" wrote:

Hi:
How might I access a worksheet's background color in VBA? I know it is
set by the monitor properties. I have a whole group of workbooks to
fix, made by someone who likes lime green for their monitor color.
Cheers,