Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Merged cells

Sub AA()
Dim cell As Range
For Each cell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange
If cell.MergeArea.Count 1 Then
If cell.Address = cell.MergeArea(1).Address Then
MsgBox cell.Address & " area: " & cell.MergeArea.Address
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"Dean" wrote in message
I am having one of those problems with copying from one sheet and edit paste
special values to another sheet. It says merged cells are not identically
sized. So, I am trying to find and clear all merged cells, though I want to
know which they are.

Can someone tell me how to identify which cells are merged? I tried
deleting rows and columns but they seem to be in multiple places, so this
method is not working well.

Thanks!
Dean