Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Pfister Bill Pfister is offline

Default Condition Formatting - Work Sheet Event Code

Danny, are you certain that the condition is true (can you step through the
code and watch it hit the ".Font.ColorIndex = 45" portion? Can you posst the
surrounding lines of code?

Regards,
Bill

"Danny" wrote:

I have set up worksheet event code in order to format cells based on text
input.

All works well, but now I would also like the text to match the cell color
in order to hide the text. I have not had any luck getting the font color to
move off black. I am using the following code line: Case "fair":
.Font.ColorIndex = 45

Looking forward to the help!

Danny