Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sahafi sahafi is offline

Default Macro to refresh data

Hi All,

I have an Excel 'Data' sheet that gets data from Access query (DataImport
DataNew db query, then feeds data into 'Model' sheet that setup with
multiple formulas for analysis. Everything thus far works fine. I just need
to set up a macro to refresh the 'Data' sheet every time Access query gets
updated. Currently it refreshes when the user clicks on 'enable refresh when
workbook opens' but I would like to set up a button to do that because the
user might click on disable refresh....In addition to that I would like the
button/macro to refresh the 'Model' sheet with the new data as well.
It seems simple, but any direction will be greatly appreciated (Macro or VBA).

Thanks.
--
when u change the way u look @ things, the things u look at change.