Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default Need to link to various websites

I have been given an assignment that when looking for certain information via
the internet, I need to programmatically go to website 1, search for certain
criteria such as part number or characteristics of a part number and get
information about that part. If none found, go to website 2 and search .......

Would someone please tell me the how to start this (over my head)
programming. I have no clue. I thank you in advance.
--
John S. Walker