Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Undo function in Userform

You would have to code is explicitly. That means you would have to record
what the previous values were before you change them. Then in your undo
routine, restore those values by writing them back to the appropriate cells.

There is no build in support for this. It is all done by your code.

Tom Ogilvy

"Tyro" wrote:

I'm a novice...this may be a simple one...
I have a Userform that allows adding /editing data in an Excel worksheet
which works fine.
I would like to provide an option in my Userform to UNDO it if they made a
mistake and revert back the
data back to its previous state. How and where should I code it under ?

Thanks a bunch!!
Tyro