Alan

Default How to Join/concatenate a date field with a time field in Excel?

I have another application that exports to Excel where column A has the
date and column B has the time. I want to be able to combine the two fields
in a 3rd field, say column C, where the time reads like it does when you
enter in the command =now(). The date format is correct, but the time comes
in text format, not time format.Can anyone help me with a formula that
combines the 2 cells to create a correct Excel formatted date & time cell??

TIA, Alan