Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default Problem with worksheet_deactivate code

I've got a userform that opens when a sheet is active and is supposed to
close when the same sheet is deactivated. This has worked fine in the past
and I was wonder what if anything can be done.

what happens now?
It opens and closes normally until a button on the form is clicked and the
action is performed. After the action is done a message box pops up say that
the action is done. Then if you go to a different sheet the userform doesn't
unload. I can go back to the sheet that is supposed to have the form and use
the form just like normal. It just doesn't unload after that one button has
been clicked.

Anyone have any ideas?
--
JNW