Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default formatting all textboxes in a userform

You should put it in whichever event you want the boxes to be formatted, it
doesn't set a textbox format as it does with a cell. but formats whatever is
in the textbox.

In the code I missed a vital object

For Each ctl In Me.Controls
If TypeName(ctl) = "TextBox" Then
ctl.Text = Format(ctl.Text,"#,##0")
End If
Next ctl

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"umich1967 via OfficeKB.com" <u26373@uwe wrote in message
Hi Bob:

I have entered your code, but I receive an Invalid or Unqualified

Reference
error. Should I be placing this in the form initialization (this is where

put it)?

Thanks for your help :)

Scott

Bob Phillips wrote:
But Halim, the OP stated that doing it for every control would be
cumbersome, which is why I took my course.

Regards

Bob

Gary,

[quoted text clipped - 36 lines]