Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Autofilling Macro

set rng = cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup)(2)
rng.Resize(1,10).filldown

Tom Ogilvy

"Bob F" wrote:

I need some help with some programming inside a macro.

I am trying to simply create a macro which when run, autofills the next
month (one cell at a time). I have a spreadsheet where A8 begins the listing
of months. All I need is to make a macro that finds the last filled in month
in column A and autofills the next cell (which is blank).

My problem is that I am not familiar enough with using the code to create a
macro that is dynamic in this way. I believe this is rather basic for most
who are familar with visual basic, but I just can't find anyone around the
office who can help me.

Thanks!