Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ZipCurs ZipCurs is offline

Default Error Message

Thank you for getting back. The macro now works. I am pretty sure that all
I did between failure and working was reboot the computer. The part of the
macro that appeared to be failing was associated with CheckBoxes. Any
further thoughts would be welcome.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

after the error, go to tools=References in the VBE and see if you have a
reference marked as MISSING. If so, then this would be the cause of your
problem (it will need to be fixed). If not, what has changed since it was
last working.

Tom Ogilvy

"ZipCurs" wrote in message
I am have a spreadsheed that uses macros to manipulate a matrix of text and
pictures. Until recently it was working fine. I use one matrix to
manipulate the data into the desired format. After I run this, nothing
runs.
I get the message "Object library invalid or contains references to
objects
that could not be found." There are no hints as to how to debug this.
Any
help would be appreciated.