Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] oraustin@hotmail.com is offline

Default BottomRightCell ignores hidden cells

are you sure about that?
"displays the address of the cell beneath the lower-right corner " is
the functionality of bottom right.
I suggest that the the statement below can never be true???

NickHK wrote:

If the button is wholly within the cell,
.TopLeftCell.Address=.BottomRightCell.Address .

NickHK

wrote in message
oups.com...
Bill,
The toggle button exists and is the size of of one cell only. I need
the posiiton (row/column) of that cell.
The reason is that I need to hide and unhide columns to its right.
Thanks
Bill Pfister wrote:

Which "position" do you need and for what purpose? The Shape properties

of
the toggle button (top, left, height, weight) can give you the position
regardless of the TopLeft or BottomRight cells.

Regards,
Bill

" wrote:

The BottomRightCell property of a button returns the position of the
closest bottom right "visible" cell
I need the position of the toggle button (which only occupies one

cell)
Any ideas how please