Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Wierd - when saving wb & protected...it opens with sheet 'down'

When you protected the WB, did you check "Windows" as well as "Structure" ?
Try it without the "Windows" checked.

NickHK

"Mike R." wrote in message
Hi -
I am using the good ole technique for macros not being enabled of creating

worksheet that says 'your macros are not enable...do this'. So, when I

close
and save, I leave it on this sheet. I am also password protecting the
workbook when I close. When the user opens the workbook, the first vb

runs
and hides that 'no macros' sheet and goes to the correct sheet.

Now for the wierd part. Since the workbook is saved protected, when the
workbook opens and the user does not have macros enabled, my 'no macro'

sheet
only opens as if it is 'down' (not maximized, but not minimized...not sure
what you really call it). If I do not protect the workbook when I save

it,
the no macro sheet will be maximized.

What gives? Thanks is advance.
Mike