Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Error Message

No code, so I'm not sure what you are trying to do or what you mean by a
"matrix of text and pictures".
However, check the References in your project for any marked "MISSING".
Also, you can use the Object Browser to check the methods/objects etc
available in the libraries that you have referenced.

NickHK

"ZipCurs" wrote in message
I am have a spreadsheed that uses macros to manipulate a matrix of text

and
pictures. Until recently it was working fine. I use one matrix to
manipulate the data into the desired format. After I run this, nothing

runs.
I get the message "Object library invalid or contains references to

objects
that could not be found." There are no hints as to how to debug this.

Any
help would be appreciated.