Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sandy Sandy is offline

Default Excel Crash and/or Gray Area on Screen

Nick - no specific code, sometime no code at all. Happens on multiple systems.
Wish I knew what the cause is and how to fix / avoid it.

"NickHK" wrote:

Sandy,
Any specific code that causes this ? Which code ?
Or you mean running any code in general this happens ? Not normal,
possibly video driver/system related.

NickHK

"Sandy" wrote in message
sometimes when running code I get a situation where either excel crashes

and
a portion of the display area is turns gray (about 20%-30% of the viewing
area top to bottom of the screen but not he tool bars) or with a crash the
area turns gray. It is always on the left side of the screen. The only fix

is
to close and reopen excel.

Is there a know cause / fix?

Thank you