Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default For Tom Ogilvy

Ref: Posting about the msoShapes not being visible while all others were.

I still don't know what the specific problem was but it finally went away.
I made sure that all data was cleared from the worksheets and all userforms
were deleted from the code module. At this point the problem was still
there. I deleted all code except the one sub to call the msoShape. It still
would not appear. I deleted the code module and inserted a new module and
now it works like it is supposed to. I decided the best thing to do was to
delete the workbook and forget it until it crops up again.

This was a highly unusual anomaly that made absolutely no sense since the
ThisWorkbook properties window showed -4104-xlDisplayShapes.

Thought you would like to know since you were the only one who bothered to
respond.