Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom L[_3_] Tom L[_3_] is offline

Default What was ActiveSheet before changed to new sheet?

I've been searching for hours, can't find a solution but it's probably
simple...how can I tell what sheet was the ActiveSheet BEFORE they changed
to the current activesheet.

Example: User is on a particular sheet (let's say they're on "Main"), then
they click the tab to go to the "Prices" sheet. How can I tell what sheet
they're comming FROM - in this case the "Main" sheet? In the Workbook and
the Worksheet events Activate and Deactivate, I check the Sheet parameter
(SH) and it always shows "Prices", the sheet they're going too.

Thanks for your help!