Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GKeramidas GKeramidas is offline

Default Access to this newsgroup

yes the problem still exists, that's why i mentioned how to reset the
newsgroup. haven't seen the problem yet in vista, so i don't know if it's
fixed in vista or not. it's been in every other version of windows i have
tested since win95.

--

Gary

"Dave Patrick" wrote in message
Ok .... I should have explained "better".

I know there used to be an OE issue with inconsistent or missing header
downloads and the fix was as I described. No idea really if it was ever
fixed though I suspect not. If one is still using dialup this may take
some
time to initially get headers.

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]