Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Lloyd[_893_] Simon Lloyd[_893_] is offline

Default save and email button

The only problem i can see when i tried your code was that you dont
physically open a mail programm such as outlook, i think this might be
why it gives you an automation problem...the rest of your code seemed
to work fine!

Hope this helps, as i am no expert by far!

Regards,
Simon

Steve E wrote:
*

With the "Sub SaveAndEmailtoRegisterQuote()" assigned to the button
on my
worksheet as a macro.

I also set up a c:\quotes\ directory

I followed RdB's hint about setting the reference to Microsoft
Outlook 11.0
Object Library (this is the version that matches my Excel version in
the
reference list).

When I run the code (click the button) I get the following:

"System Error: &H80040220 (-2147220960)"

Anyone feel like helping this newbie figure out where the heck he's
gone
wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Steve *