View Single Post
  #12   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
external usenet poster

Default Access to this newsgroup

Against my better judgment, I couldn't leave well enough alone, and tried what you said. Now I can see my missing replies but not the initial post and a lot of other stuff is now missing, particularly older posts/threads, with issues that recur, so I'd hate to lose them. Please tell me how to get it all back!!

Dean
"GKeramidas" wrote in message ...
if you already have it set up in outlook express and can't see your posts, then reset the newsgroup.
right click the newsgroup and choose properties.
click the local file tab
click reset, yes and ok.

now click off the newsgroup and back on it and you will get the the number of posts set in tools/options/read.

if you don't see your post, click to get the tools/get next x headers.

--

Gary

"Dean" wrote in message ...
I already have that account but it is not set as the default, so I am assuming I should do that - right?

Regarding my e-mail addy, is it showing up and, if so, how do I change that? The one I think I see - whhooshbopbang... seems to be showing and I think that account may be closed (or does that make no sense, am I using it?).

Thanks much!
Dean
"Don Guillett" wrote in message ...
toolsaccountsnewsaccountsaddnewsmsnews.micro soft.com

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dean" wrote in message ...
My replies to others' replies to my earlier posts are not showing up, at least via my Outlook Express. Can anyone clue me in as to why that is happening? I see them in my sent folder.

I hope this new post works!

Thanks!
Dean