Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Patrick Dave Patrick is offline

Default Access to this newsgroup

"Dean" wrote:
Forgive me but I am not that well versed!

What am I supposed to do with that path?
*** Nothing

<< Try setting OE to connect directly to news.Microsoft.com

How do I do this? What is the reason you're asking me to do it (is it to
avoid these dropouts, somehow)? Will this affect the e-mail I pull off from
a company I support?
*** Alt T, A, News|Add then on the Servers tab enter "news.microsoft.com"
(witout quotes)

Also, is me e-mail addy showing up?

Also, I posted two replies to NickHK's reply on
Thursday, September 07, 2006 11:04 PM (that may show as PDT). I see
neither. I assume they did not get through but would you kindly check if
you can see them?

Lastly, if from time to time I don't trust my OE, and want to check - what
is the URL where I can directly monitor this newsgroup?
*** http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.aspx

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect