Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Access to this newsgroup

Your replies to NickHK are there (all three of them)

Tom Ogilvy

"Dean" wrote in message
Forgive me but I am not that well versed!

What am I supposed to do with that path?

<< Try setting OE to connect directly to news.Microsoft.com

How do I do this? What is the reason you're asking me to do it (is it to
avoid these dropouts, somehow)? Will this affect the e-mail I pull off from
a company I support?

Also, is me e-mail addy showing up?

Also, I posted two replies to NickHK's reply on
Thursday, September 07, 2006 11:04 PM (that may show as PDT). I see
neither. I assume they did not get through but would you kindly check if
you can see them?
Lastly, if from time to time I don't trust my OE, and want to check - what
is the URL where I can directly monitor this newsgroup?
Thanks!
Dean

"Dave Patrick" wrote in message
Probably getting dropped along this path somewhere.

TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTFEEDS01.phx.gbl!newsfe ed.cw.net!cw.net!news-FFM2.ecrc.de!news.maxwell.syr.edu!postnews.google. com!news4.google.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com !nntp.giganews.com!local02.nntp.dca.giganews.com!n ntp.adelphia.com!news.adelphia.com.POSTED!not-for-mail

Try setting OE to connect directly to news.microsoft.com

Also don't ever post your real email addy to public groups in machine
readable form..

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Dean" wrote:
My replies to others' replies to my earlier posts are not showing up, at
least via my Outlook Express. Can anyone clue me in as to why that is
happening? I see them in my sent folder.

I hope this new post works!

Thanks!
Dean