Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ariel Ariel is offline

Default sizing a chart in Word that was created in Excel VBA

I am copying a chart that was created in Excel, pasting into a Word document,
and then resizing it so that I can redo this loop to place a second chart
next to it.

I am having problem with the resizing code (I haven't even tackled the
side-by-side issue yet). Any help is appreciated!

WordApp.Selection.PasteAndFormat (wdChartPicture)

With WordApp.ActiveDocument
.InlineShapes(1).Fill.Visible = msoFalse
.InlineShapes(1).Fill.Solid
.InlineShapes(1).Fill.Transparency = 0#
.InlineShapes(1).Line.Weight = 0.75
.InlineShapes(1).Line.Transparency = 0#
.InlineShapes(1).Line.Visible = msoFalse
.InlineShapes(1).LockAspectRatio = msoTrue
.InlineShapes(1).Height = 115.2
.InlineShapes(1).Width = 220.3
.InlineShapes(1).PictureFormat.Brightness = 0.5
.InlineShapes(1).PictureFormat.Contrast = 0.5
.InlineShapes(1).PictureFormat.ColorType = msoPictureAutomatic
.InlineShapes(1).PictureFormat.CropLeft = 0#
.InlineShapes(1).PictureFormat.CropRight = 0#
.InlineShapes(1).PictureFormat.CropTop = 0#
.InlineShapes(1).PictureFormat.CropBottom = 0#
.InlineShapes(1).Left = 0#
.InlineShapes(1).Top = 0#
End With