Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Marsh Tim Marsh is offline

Default Sub Not Working

If Application.UserName < "rcj" Or Application.UserName < "pbcj" Then

hth,

tim

"Rob" wrote in message
HA! I feel sooo silly.

Thanks.

What if i wanted to add another username to ba allowed to save (i.e.
pbcj)?
I tried below but I get a type mismatch runtime error 13.

If Application.UserName < "rcj" Or "pbcj" Then

Rob

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try < "rcj"

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Rob" wrote in message
Here's the code I'm working with...

Boolean)

If Application.UserName < rcj Then

Cancel = True
MsgBox "Sorry, But You Don't Have Permission To Save This File",
vbExclamation, "Invalid Permission"

End If

MsgBox Application.UserName

End Sub

I get the error and it doesn't save, but if I use ...
Application.UserName
=
rcj Then I get to save but that's backwards I want it to elvaluate
what
the
username is and if it's not my username than it cancels the save and
lets
the
user know. Why is it working backwards?

Thanks,