Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Undo Command Button Actions

What you experience is also true for VBA code. You need to create an Undo
Handler - but be warned this is not a trivial application.

To get some insight have a look here.....

http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/UndoWithVBA01.asp

--
Cheers
Nigel

"Rob" wrote in message
If I copy and paste cells within any given spreadsheet i can undo it by
using
the undo button. But if I assign the same copy/paste routine to a command
button I don't get the chance to use the undo function.

How do I fix this? I have a series of command buttons that perform a wide
range of common tasks and procedures but I don't get the chance to undo
them
if i click the wrong button by accident.

Ummm.... Help? Maybe?

Thanks in advance,
Rob